Be Set Free Fast: A Revolutionary New Way to Eliminate Your Discomforts By Larry P. Nims, Ph.D. and Joan Sotkin Free PDF .
Table of Contents
- A Quick Look at Energy Therapies
- The Need to Go Further
- How We Came to Write This Book
Chapter 1. A Simple, Effective Technique
- What BSFF Is
- The Basic Theories behind Be Set Free Fast
- Is Be Set Free Fast Scientific?
- An Action-Oriented Approach
- Does Be Set Free Fast Work for Everyone?
Chapter 2. The Subconscious: Your Faithful Servant
- Your World According to Your Subconscious
- Psychological Reversal: The Benevolent Dictator
- The Saboteur Within
- How Does It Affect You?
- What You Can Expect
- Exercise 2.1
- Exercise 2.2
- Exercise 2.3
Chapter 3. What’s The Problem?
- Underlying Beliefs
- A Belief Can Also Be The Problem
- Exercise 3.1
- Exercise 3.2
- Exercise 3.3
- Exercise 3.4
Chapter 4. The First Steps
- Choosing a Cue Word
- Understanding the Instructions to Your Subconscious
Chapter 5. A Few Important Elements
- How Problems and Issues are Treated
- The Anger/Forgiveness Routine
- SUD Levels
Chapter 6. The BSFF Treatment Procedure
- Treatment Steps
- Summary of Steps 1—3
- The Closing Sequence
- Summary of The Closing Sequence
- The Fail-Safe Procedure
- Using The Fail-Safe Procedure for Physical Problems
Chapter 7. Choosing the Statements You Treat
- Using The BSFF Feelings List as a Guide
- Using Your Journal Entries as a Guide
- Expanding a Problem Within an Issue
- Using Your Intuition
Chapter 8. BSFF Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. How often should I do BSFF?
- Q. What if the statement is the wrong one?
- Q. Can I really do this for myself?
- Q. Can I hurt myself doing this?
- Q. Should I do the Fail-Safe Procedure on every issue, just in case?
- Q. Will the Fail-Safe Procedure always work?
- Q. Is belief in BSFF necessary in order for it to work?
- Q. How long does it take for this to work?
- Q. Will I ever reach the point where I never have to do BSFF again?
- Q. Can BSFF be used along with other Energy Therapies such as EFT?
- Q. Can I change my cue word or use more than one?
- Q. Once I treat my poor self-image, will I never feel insecure again?
- Q. Can I treat an entire issue with only the Global Statement?
Chapter 9. Overcoming Your Fear of Moving Forward
- Fear of Losing Your Identity
- Fear of Losing Your Position in Your Peer Group
- Fear of Losing Your Position in Your Family of Origin
Chapter 10. Treatments for Common Issues
- Treating Phobias
- Treating Grief
- Treating Procrastination
- The Need to Control or Be Controlled
- Eliminating Your Internal Critical Parent
- Financial Insecurity
- Fears Created by the World Situation
- Closing Remarks
Glossary of Terms
Appendix A. Summary of BSFF Treatment
- Basic Treatment
- The Fail-Safe Procedure
Appendix B: The BSFF Feelings List
Meet The Authors
Size: 1.01 Mb
Free download Be Set Free Fast: A Revolutionary New Way to Eliminate Your Discomforts PDF