8 Biggest Persuasion Mistakes, THAT HURT YOUR BUSINESS, CAREER, AND PERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS AND HOW TO ELIMINATE THEM IMMEDIATELY
Welcome to this exclusive report, brought to you by Forever Free.
The information in this report is probably far more interesting than what you’re expecting. This report teaches you SKILLS OF PERSUASION that you can immediately implement in every aspect of your communications, whether you’re a business owner, an employee, a student, a negotiator, or even if you’re looking for a job. They’re applicable in your e-mail, conversations, sales presentations, speeches, letters and faxes, and even in your advertising.
Unless you’ve studied with Mr. Cleveland before, you’ve probably never seen or heard about anything like this. That’s why you’ll really want to FINISH THIS REPORT COMPLETELY before forming any ideas about some of the many ways it can benefit you, okay?
HERES SOME OF WHAT YOURE GOING TO LEARN RIGHT HERE IN THIS
• What the Quotes Pattern is, how and why it works, and how to use it to increase your persuasive power in every situation
• How to covertly compliment someone else using the Quotes Pattern without looking like youre being insincere
• Ноw to covertly flame someone else using the Quotes Pattern – svithout taking the heat
• How to add impact to another person! compliment using the Quotes Pattern
• Dangerous Word # 1 and why it kills your persuasive impact
• How to read between the lines of other peopled words to find the REAL meaning of what theyie saying
• How to replace Dangerous Word #1 with a powerful, persuasive word
• The basis of Rapport: where trust really comes from and how to make people trust you in every situation
• Hosv to build trust in writing: e-mail, letters, faxes, memos, advertising, etc.
• How to use Rapport skills in combination for greater impact
• Why the hid fashioned’way of selling a product, service, idea or benefit doesnt work and how to use the technology of Criteria to convince anybody of almost anything
• The actual sequence for obtaining anybody! Criteria, and detailed instructions on using their own Criteria for persuasion
• Dangerous word #2, why it kills your persuasion message and how to get rid of it
• Why Slamming’your competition is a dangerous tactic and how to avoid it
•How to use emotional anchoring to your advantage in all persuasion situations
•Why disagreeing with peopled objections, rejections, or disagreements actually hurts you
•How to agree with them while changing their minds
Size: 1 mb
8 Biggest Persuasion Mistakes : How to Increase Your Persuasion Power by By Kenrick E. Cleveland (PDF)