Anti-Procrastination for Writers: The Writer’s Guide to Stop Procrastinating, Start Writing and Create a Daily Writing Ritual (pdf) by Akash Karia
What is the best way to improve your productivity as a writer?
Achieving success as a writer in today’s age (and especially in Amazon’s ecosystem) is very simple. It’s not easy, but it is very simple: write a great book, publish it and keep repeating the process. The more books you write, the more fans you will gain, the more books you will sell and the higher your income will be.
Just imagine, how many more books would you be able to write each year if you stopped procrastinating and created a daily writing habit? How would that impact your career? Your self-esteem? Your income?
As a writer, you have no one to hold you accountable except for yourself. You don’t have anyone monitoring what how much work you get done during the day. And you don’t have fixed working hours, meaning that if you lack self-discipline, you can end up wasting your entire day.
In this book, author will show you how to avoid procrastination and create a daily writing ritual, reveal to you the same tools he used to write thirteen #1 best selling books in one year, while still maintaining my busy job as the chief commercial officer for a multimillion-dollar company.
Using the anti-procrastination and productivity techniques in this book you will not only be able to double your word count but also be able to create a consistent, daily writing habit. No more putting off writing your book till tomorrow!
It’s time to kick procrastination and laziness in the butt and start fulfilling your potential as a writer.
“Procrastination is like leaving the headlights on in a parked car: it’s a slow drain on your mental battery The longer the lights are on, the harder it is to get the engine started. By continually avoiding doing something you know you need to do, procrastination sucks the energy out of you.”
~ Pick the Brain
Table of Contents
- Chapter One: The Writer’s Guide to Stop Procrastinating, Start Writing and Create a Daily Writing Ritual!
- Chapter Two: How to Use the Solar Flaring Technique to Avoid Procrastination
- Chapter Three: How I Doubled My Writing Speed
- Chapter Four: How to Avoid Procrastinator-Talk
- Chapter Five: How to Increase Your Motivation Using These Two Words
- Chapter Six: How to Create a Daily Writing Habit Using the Seinfeld Calendar
- Chapter Seven: The Two Types of Writers Who Procrastinate
- Chapter Eight: 2 Small Techniques to Make Writing Fun – Even on Days You Don’t Want to Write
- Chapter Nine: The Perfectionist’s Curse
- Chapter Ten: How to Conveniently Stop “Forgetting” Your Writing
- Chapter Eleven: Pareto’s Principle: How to Eliminate Disguised Procrastination
- Chapter Twelve: Avoiding Procrastination by Eliminating Distractions
- Chapter Thirteen: How to Triple Your Chances of Success with the “If-Then” Technique
- Chapter Fourteen: Creating Accountability as a Writer
- Chapter Fifteen: Pre-Commitment Devices: Why You Should Burn Your Ships
- Chapter Sixteen: Using the Pomodoro Technique to Triple Your Productivity
- Chapter Seventeen: Wrap Up