Business Startup Bundle For Dummies
Most business failures occur within the first 18 months of operation. That fact alone has made it increasingly clear that small businesses need special help, particularly in their formative period. The most crucial needs for owners and managers include:
- Help in acquiring business skills in such areas as basic bookkeeping and accounting. Most failing businesses simply don’t know their financial position. Even if the order book is full, the cash can still run out.
- Knowledge of what sorts of finance are available and how to put themselves in the best possible position to raise money. Surprisingly, funds aren’t in short supply. Problems lie, rather, in the business proposition itself or, more often, in the way in which the owner makes the proposition to the financier.
- Information with which to make realistic market assessments of the size and possibilities of their chosen market. Overoptimism about the size and ease with which a market can be reached is an all too common mistake.
- 1/0 Skills and tools to grow their businesses into valuable assets to pass on to family members or to sell up and sail off into the sunset.
Be sure, this book gives you help in all these areas!
CONTENTS 3 eBook Bundle:
- Starting a Business For Dummies
- Business Plans For Dummies
- Understanding Business Accounting For Dummies
Size: 3.2 mb
Free download Business Startup Bundle For Dummies (PDF)