How to Talk to Anyone: 92 Little Tricks for Big Success
How to Talk to Anyone: 92 Little Tricks for Big Success in Relationships / by Leil Lowndes
Leil Lowndes is an internationally acclaimed communications expert who coaches top executives of Fortune 500 companies as well as frontline employees to become more effective communicators.
You Only Have Ten Seconds to Show You`re a Somebody
The exact moment that two humans lay eyes on each other has awesome potency. The first sight of you is a brilliant holograph. It burns its way into your new acquaintances eyes and can stay emblazoned in his or her memory forever. First impressions are indelible. Why?
Because in our fast-paced, information-overload world of multiple stimuli bombarding us every second, peoples heads are spinning. They must form quick judgments to make sense of the world and get on with what they have to do. So, whenever people meet you, they take an instant mental snapshot. That image of you becomes the data they deal with for a very long time.
With the zillions of subtle actions and reactions zapping back and forth between two human beings, can we come up with concrete techniques to make our every communication clear, confident, credible, and charismatic?
- How to Intrigue Everyone Without Saying a Word: You Only Have Ten Seconds to Show You’re a Somebody
- How то Know What to Say After You Say “Hi”
- How то Talk Like a VIP
- How то Be an Insider in Any Crowd: What Are They All Talking About?
- How то Sound Like You’re Peas in a Pod: “Why, We’re Just Alike!”
- How то Differentiate the Power of Praise from the Folly of Flattery
- How то Direct Dial Their Hearts
- How то Work a Party Like a Politician Works a Room: The Politician’s Six-Point Party Checklist
- How то Break the Most Treacherous Glass Ceiling of All: Sometimes People Are Tigers
Format: ebook PDF
Size: 1 mb