Drs. Bandler and Grinder, pioneers in NLP, used highly refined patterning and modeling techniques to identify the elements of genius in legendary professionals such as Gregory Bateson, Fritz Peris, Virginia Satir, and Milton Erickson. These two volumes are the result of their work with Milton H.
Erickson, M.O. They demonstrate Bandler and Grinder’s enthusiasm, affection, and appreciation for Erickson and his revolutionary techniques.
“Patterns of the Hypnotic Techniques of Milton H. Erickson by Richard Bandler and John Grinder is a delightful simplification of the infinite complexities of the language I use with patients. In reading this book, I learned a great deal about the things that I have done without knowing about them.”
Milton H. Erickson, M.D.
- The Model — Primary Experience
- Language — Secondary Experience
- Representational System — The R-Operator on the 4-Tuple
- General Discussion of the Use of the R-Operator and 4-Tuple in Hypnotic Inductions
- Lead System — The L-Operator on the 4-Tuple
- Accessing Techniques
- Transderivational Search — Generalized Referential Index
- The C-Operator
- Patterns of Meaningful Communication in Hypnosis with Congruent Clients
- Tracking Model I
- Tracking Model II for Sequencing of 4-Tuples
- Tracking Model III — Construction of 4-Tuples
- Meaningful Communication in Hypnosis with Incongruent Clients
Free download Patterns of the Hypnotic Techniques of Milton H. Erickson, M.D. vol. II / John Grinder, Judith DeLozier, and Richard Handler (PDF)