How To Stop Worrying And Start Living by Dale Carnegie pdf
Sixteen Ways in Which This Book Will Help You
1. Gives you a number of practical, tested formulas for solving worry situations.
2. Shows you how to eliminate fifty per cent of your business worries immediately.
3. Brings you seven ways to cultivate a mental attitude that will bring you peace and happiness.
4. Shows you how to lessen financial worries.
5. Explains a law that will outlaw many of your worries.
6. Tells you how to turn criticism to your advantage.
7. Shows how the housewife can avoid fatigue-and keep looking young.
8. Gives four working habits that will help prevent fatigue and worry.
9. Tells you how to add one hour a day to your working life.
10. Shows you how to avoid emotional upsets.
11. Gives you the stories of scores of everyday men and women, who tell you in their own words how they stopped worrying and started living.
12. Gives you Alfred Adler’s prescription for curing melancholia in fourteen days.
13. Gives you the 21 words that enabled the world-famous physician, Sir William Osier, to banish worry.
14. Explains the three magic steps that Willis H. Carrier, founder of the air-conditioning industry, uses to conquer worry.
15. Shows you how to use what William James called “the sovereign cure for worry”.
16. Gives you details of how many famous men conquered worry-men like Arthur Hays Sulzberger, publisher of the New York Times; Herbert E. Hawkes, former Dean of Columbia University; Ordway Tead, Chairman of the Board of Higher Education, New York City; Jack Dempsey; Connie Mack; Roger W. Babson; Admiral Byrd; Henry Ford; Gene Autry; J.C. Penney; and John D. Rockefeller.
Part One – Fundamental Facts You Should Know About Worry
- Live in “Day-tight Compartments”
- A Magic Formula for Solving Worry Situations
- What Worry May Do to You
Part Two – Basic Techniques In Analysing Worry
- How to Analyse and Solve Worry Problems
- How to Eliminate Fifty Per Cent of Your Business Worries Nine Suggestions on
- How to Get the Most Out of This Book
Part Three – How To Break The Worry Habit Before It Breaks You
- How to Crowd Worry out of Your Mind
- Don’t Let the Beetles Get You Down
- A Law That Will Outlaw Many of Your Worries
- Co-operate with the Inevitable
- Put a “Stop-Loss” Order on Your Worries
- Don’t Try to Saw Sawdust
Part Four – Seven Ways To Cultivate A Mental Attitude That Will Bring You Peace And Happiness
- Eight Words that Can Transform Your Life
- The High, Cost of Getting Even
- If You Do This, You Will Never Worry About Ingratitude
- Would You Take a Million Dollars for What You Have?
- Find Yourself and Be Yourself: Remember There Is No One Else on Earth Like You
- If You Have a Lemon, Make a Lemonade
- How to Cure Melancholy in Fourteen Days
Part Five – The Golden Rule For Conquering Worry
- How My Mother and Father Conquered Worry
Part Six – How To Keep From Worrying About Criticism
- Remember That No One Ever Kicks a Dead Dog
- Do This-and Criticism Can’t Hurt You
- Fool Things I Have Done
Part Seven – Six Ways To Prevent Fatigue And Worry And Keep Your Energy And Spirits High
- How to Add One Hour a Day to Your Waking Life
- What Makes You Tired-and What You Can Do About It
- How the Housewife Can Avoid Fatigue-and Keep Looking Young
- Four Good Working Habits That Will Help Prevent Fatigue and Worry
- How to Banish the Boredom That Produces Fatigue, Worry, and Resentment
- How to Keep from Worrying About Insomnia
Part Eight – How To Find The Kind Of Work In Which You May Be Happy And Successful
- The Major Decision of Your Life
Part Nine – How To Lessen Your Financial Worries
- “Seventy Per Cent of All Our Worries …”
Part Ten – “How I Conquered Worry” (32 True Stories)
Size: 42 Mb
Download How To Stop Worrying And Start Living by Dale Carnegie pdf