SECTION I: WHAT IS BITCOIN?
- Chapter 1: Bitcoin 101: Blockchain Technology
- Chapter 2: A Practical Guide on How to Buy, Save, and Spend Bitcoins
- Chapter 3: Precursors, History and Creation, Satoshi’s White Paper
- Chapter 4: Who Runs Bitcoin?
- Chapter 5: What Gives Bitcoin Its Value?
- Chapter 6: Bitcoin: Anonymous or Pseudonymous?
- Chapter 7: Bitcoin and the Criminal Element
- Chapter 8: Mt. Gox: Bitcoin’s Defining Moment?
- Chapter 9: Other Bitcoin Scams and Common Tactics
SECTION II: HOW TO INVEST IN BITCOIN
- Chapter 10: How to Buy Bitcoin with a Bank Account, Cash, or PayPal
- Chapter 11: Working for Bitcoin
- Chapter 12: Mining
- Chapter 13: HODL!
- Chapter 14: Day Trading
- Chapter 15: Altcoin Trading and Pump-and-Dumps
- Chapter 16: Peer-to-Peer Lending
- Chapter 17: Investing in Other Commodities Using Bitcoin
SECTION III: WHAT CAN BITCOIN DO FOR ME?
- Chapter 18: Remittance
- Chapter 19: Microtransactions
- Chapter 20: Start-up Funding
SECTION IV: THE FUTURE OF BITCOIN
- Chapter 21: Altcoins and Bitcoin 2.0 Projects
- Chapter 22: Distributed Autonomous Corporations, Governance, and Niche Economies