Allan and Barbara Pease are the internationally renowned experts in human relations and body language, whose 20 million book sales worldwide have turned them into household names.
People’s body language reveals that what they say is often very different from what they think or feel. It is a scientific fact that people’s gestures give away their true intentions. Every day we are confronted by hundreds of different signals that can mean anything from ’That’s a great idea’ to Той must be kidding’. And we are all sending out these signals whether we realise it or not.
Now, in this authoritative guide written with great humour and insight, you can learn the secrets of body language to give you more confidence and control in any situation — from negotiating a deal to finding the right partner.
Discover the techniques that will show you how to interpret gestures, read the underlying thoughts and emotions — and reach the right conclusions.
The Definitive Book of Body Language isolates, examines and explains in simple terms, each component of body language. Regardless of your vocation or position in life, you will be able to use it to obtain a better understanding of life’s most complex event – a face-to-face encounter with another person.
It will make you more aware of your own non-verbal cues and signals, and will show you how use them to communicate effectively and how to get the reactions you want.
You will also discover :
- How to make a positive impression on others
- How to interview and negotiate successfully
- How to know if someone is available
- How to bond quickly and get others to co-operate
- How to make yourself likeable & approachable
- How to tell if someone is lying
- How to read between the lines of what is said
- How to use body language to get what you want
- How to recognize love-signs and power plays
Size: 5 mb
Free download The Definitive Book of Body Language by Allan & Barbara Pease (PDF)