- What Are Aphrodisiacs?
- Aphrodite and Venus
- What Are ‘Agents of Pleasure”?
- What Is an ‘Intoxicant’ or ‘Addictive Drug”?
- How Does One Use Aphrodisiacs?
On Expectations, Disappointments, and Desires
- How Do Aphrodisiacs Work?
Dosage, Set, and Setting
- Who’s Afraid of Aphrodisiacs?
On Desire and Its Demonization How Did It Come to This?
- The Five Senses—Our Sources of Erotic Experience
Fire, Water, Air, and Earth To Experience with All of Our Senses?
Which Senses Are Still with Us?
The Forgotten Sixth or Seventh Sense
The Power of the Senses over the Course of Time
- Aphrodisiacs in Art
Grape, Vine, and Wine
Poppies and Opium
Hemp, Cannabis, and Hashish
Coca Leaves and Cocaine
The True Character of Aphrodisiacs in Art
A Look at Aphrodisiacs Today
Aphrodisiacs and Morality in Art
Eroticism in the Art of Polytheistic Cultures
Eroticism in the Art of Monotheistic Cultures
The Perception of Eroticism, Sexuality, and Aphrodisiacs—Beyond Art
The Encyclopedia from A to Z
- The Structure of the Monographs
- Pharmacratica Aphrodisiae: Legal Issues
- About the Images
Appendix. A Short History of Books on the Topic of Aphrodisiacs and Love Agents
Size: 121 Mb
Free download THE ENCYCLOPEDIA OF APHRODISIACS: Psychoactive Substances For Use In Sexual Practices by CHRISTIAN RATSCH & CLAUDIA MULLER-EBELING pdf