Time Line Therapy And The Basis Of Personality
We are at the beginning of a new era of understanding. Over time, as we worked with a number of clients, it became obvious that we had discovered elements that make up a person’s personality. We tested and found that, as we used this model for change, we were able to create seemingly miraculous changes in individuals, and at the deepest level of personality.
Models are interesting devices. They are descriptions or simulations of how something works in a certain area. In essence a model is a blueprint or a map. Like a map, a model is not necessarily “true.” It is just a representation of reality. So we are not necessarily looking for truth in making this model; we are only attempting to describe how the human personality works.
Like a map, it is only a description; and the value of any map or blueprint is in the result that you can produce by using it.
Our model seems to be a major discovery. This is a discovery for which psychologists from Freud and Jung to Isabel Briggs Myers have been searching. This model has the potential to change human understanding for all time to come, for we now understand and can change the basic elements that make up a person’s personality. We now know the basis of personality and how to change it.
The model that we are calling the Basis of Personality is based on another earlier model, which is one of how we communicate with ourselves and with others. This model, which is essentially a model from Cognitive Psychology, was developed by Richard Bandler and John Grinder.
It is called Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), and it explains how we process the information that comes into us from the world around us.
Time Line Therapy:
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Time Line
- Chapter 2: Through Time and In Time— The Two Types
- Chapter 3: Discovering The Time Line
- Chapter 4: Memory Management
- Chapter 5: Language and Time, The Meaning of Words
- Chapter 6: Your Client’s Internal Representation of Time
- Chapter 7: Handling Trauma
- Chapter 8: The Language of Time
- Chapter 9: Time Line Therapy— A Demonstration
- Chapter 10: Programming Your Future with Time Line
- Chapter 11: Time Line Therapy Outline
- Chapter 12: Introduction to Meta Programs
- Chapter 13: The Simple Meta Programs
- Chapter 14: Complex Meta Programs
- Chapter 15: Changing Meta Programs
- Chapter 16: Introduction to Values
- Chapter 17: The Formation of Values
- Chapter 18: The Evolution of Values
- Chapter 19: Resolving Beliefs and Values Conflicts
- Chapter 20: The Hierarchy of Ideas
- Chapter 21: Changing Values
- Chapter 22: Utilizing and Changing Values
Format: ebook PDF online
Size: 1 mb
Read Online: Time Line Therapy And The Basis Of Personality