Time Management: Proven Techniques for Making Every Minute Count
TIME Management: Proven Techniques for Making Every Minute Count: Identify Strengths • Prioritize Objectives • Train Effectively • Control Finances • Resolve Differences by Richard Walsh
An exact-phrase search for “time management” yields nearly 7 million results on Google and more than 9 million hits on AltaVista search engines. A search for “time management” in Amazon books returns more than 65,000 results. There are thousands of time management workshops and seminars.
Clearly, time and the management of time is an important issue, and the supply of time management products—books, articles, CDs, workshops, etc.—reflects the huge demand for these products. The proliferation of time management aids points out how commonplace time pressures have become, and how people are struggling desperately to cope with and find time for the demands placed on them.
Why do so many people have so much trouble managing their time?
The goal of the book is to help you deal with continuing time demands with common sense and efficiency so that what is most important receives its due. Finally, you can read this book from start to finish, but that’s not essential to understand its concepts. Instead, use the Contents to find a chapter about a topic of concern. Choose the subjects that are appropriate to your situation and help you the most. Good luck.
No man ever said on his deathbed, ‘I wish I had spent more time at the office. ”
—Senator Paul Tsongas.
- IS TIME OUT OF CONTROL?
- ARE YOU REALLY AS BUSY AS YOU THINK?
- BUSY OR PRODUCTIVE?
- СAN YOU REALLY MANAGE TIME?
- USE THE TO-DO LIST EFFECTIVELY
- GET STARTED
- IS YOUR LIFE A CONSTANT COME-FROM-BEHIND RALLY?
- GET ORGANIZED
- IS IT REALLY IMPORTANT-OR MERELY URGENT?
- WAYS TO AVOID TIME TRAPS
- SEVEN TIME MANAGEMENT TIPS FOR MANAGERS
- LEARNING TO SAY “NO”
- HOW TO CONTROL PAPER FLOW
- TURN DOWNTIME INTO PRODUCTIVE TIME
- TIME MANAGEMENT FOR STUDENTS
- TIME MANAGEMENT FOR PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- TIME MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
- JUST DON’T DO IT!
- WHOSE DRUM DO YOU MARCH TO?
- ARE YOU GETTING ENOUGH SLEEP?
- THE WAR ON STRESS
- DON’T LET WORRY ROB YOU OF TIME AND ENERGY
- MAKE TIME TO THINK
- CREATE A VALUES-BASED TIME MANAGEMENT PLAN
Format: ebook PDF
Size: 1 mb