Words That Change Minds: Mastering the Language of Influence by Shelle Rose Charvet
Would you like to be able to use words that change minds? Thousands of people across the world have been learning this material in private seminars, and now this advanced set of communication tools is available for you right here in this book.
Words That Change Minds
is based on the Language and Behaviour Profile (LAB Profile); a remarkable tool, which illustrates how each person is different. The LAB Profile will enable you to predict from someone’s language in everyday conversation how she or he will behave in a given situation. You will learn how to customize your language for specific people and groups to trigger motivation and even change people’s minds. Find out the irresistible language patterns to communicate with your most challenging customer, or even your spouse.
Shelle Rose Charvet
has created this book from years of study and work writh people and organizations. It is packed with practical, real world applications for professionals w ho need to understand and influence behaviour to succeed. Heading this book is the first step to achieving a quantum leap in your professional and personal communication abilities.
Discover the irresistible language patterns to communicate with your most challenging customer, or even your spouse. Keuding this book is your first step to achieving a quantum leap in your professional and personal communication skills.
Shelle Rose Charvet will teach you how to:
• establish a deep level of rapport and communicate effectively with anyone
• take the pain out of implementing organizational change
• shorten the sales cycle and guarantee customer satisfaction
• design powerful marketing and advertising campaigns
• hire people who are motivated to perform
• dramatically improve results in negotiation and litigation
• plan political campaigns to get your message across to the right people
• adapt training ami education programs to satisfy diverse needs
• increase self-knowledge and self-esteem
• simplify career counselling and professional coaching
• create high-performance teams by managing your peoples’ strengths instead of suffering from their weaknesses
This book will dramatically change how you listen and how you communicate. Imagine being able to prevent ami solve communication problems while improving your understanding of w hat is really going on. You will immediately notice the difference and others will thank you. Think of all the things you’ll achieve as vou master Words That Change Minds!
Part One Introduction
- Neuro-linguistic Programming
- What is the Language and Behaviour Profile?
- Using the LAB Profile
Part Two Motivation Traits
- Waiting for Godot or Jumping at the Bit: Motivation Level
- Pushing Those Hot Buttons: Criteria
- The Carrot or the Stick: Motivation Direction
- The Margaret Thatchers of the World: Motivation Source
- Sometimes You Just Gotta Break the Rules: Motivation Reason
- When the Bell Tolls: Motivation Decision Factors
- Using the Profiling Worksheet: Motivation Traits
- The LAB Worksheet: Motivation Traits
Part Three Working Traits
- The Forest for the Trees: Working Scope
- When Hinting Won’t Work: Working Attention Direction
- Freaked Out or Cool as a Cucumber: Working Stress Response
- I Wanna Do It Myself. Working Style
- Facts and Feelings: Working Organization
- Why Middle Management Got the Squeeze When the Crunch Came: Working Rule Structure
- Decision Making: Convincer Channel
- Clinching the Deal: Convincer Mode
Part Four Applications
- Career Counselling and Personal Profiles
- Corporate Culture Diagnosis and Change Measurement
- Hiring Employees Who Perform
- Building a High-Performance Team
- Negotiating and Bargaining
- Hitting the Target: Analyzing Your Market
- Sales, Sales and More Sales
- Political Campaigns
- Education and Learning
- What Else?
Size: 6.76 Mb
Free download Words That Change Minds: Mastering the Language of Influence by Shelle Rose Charvet