Healthy Weight Loss — Without Dieting
HEALTHIEST WAY OF EATING APPROACH by George Mateljan
Have you had those extra pounds seemingly creep up on you with no apparently obvious reason? Most all of us have experienced this at least once in our lifetime. It takes us by surprise and leaves us in a slight state of shock because it doesn’t seem as though we have done anything to deserve this extra poundage.
So even though those of us who are trying to lose weight decrease food intake and exercise more, long-term weight loss still seems to elude many of us. The common scenario is to initially lose weight but soon gain it back. In fact, in about 90% of cases people regain all the weight they lost, and oftentimes end up heavier than when they started!
So, this book shares with you how an approach to eating that emphasizes nutrient-rich foods, such as the World’s Healthiest Foods, can help you on your journey to Healthy Weight Loss, without dieting and deprivation.
- Nutrient Richness Is at the Cornerstone of Healthy Weight Loss
- Why Nutrient-Rich World’s Healthiest Foods Are Important to Healthy Weight Loss
- The Healthy Weight Loss Eating Plan
- Healthy Weight Loss Q&As:
- What is the Role of Calorie Intake in Weight Management?
- Why Are Organic Foods Important to Healthy Weight Loss?
- What Causes Us To Overeat?
- How is the Healthiest Way of Losing Weight Similar to the Mediterranean Diet?
- What Are The Other Qualities That Make a Food One of The World’s Healthiest Foods?
- What Is The Difference Between Nutrient-Rich and Energy-Rich Foods?
- Is My Attitude Towards Weight Loss Important?
- Can You Help Me Further Solve the “Mystery” of Weight Gain?
Size: 1.2 mb
Free download HEALTHIEST WAY OF EATING APPROACH BOOK (PDF)