The Cyber Effect: A Pioneering Cyberpsychologist Explains How Human Behavior Changes Online by MARY AIKEN
DR. MARY AIKEN is the world’s foremost forensic cyberpsychologist. She is the director of the CyberPsychology Research Network and an advisor to Europol, and has conducted research and training workshops with multiple global agencies from INTERPOL to the FBI and the White House.
Her research interests include cyber-security, organized cybercrime, cyberstalking, technology-facilitated human trafficking, and the rights of the child online. She is a member of the advisory board of the Hague Justice Portal, a foundation for international peace, justice, and security. Her groundbreaking work inspired the CBS television series CSI: Cyber. She is based in Ireland.
MARY AIKEN : The Cyber Effect
- Prologue: When Humans and Technology Collide
- Chapter 1: The Normalization of a Fetish
- Chapter 2: Designed to Addict
- Chapter 3: Cyber Babies
- Chapter 4: Frankenstein and the Little Girl
- Chapter 5: Teenagers, Monkeys, and Mirrors
- Chapter 6: Cyber Romance
- Chapter 7: Cyberchondria and the Worried Well
- Chapter 8: What Lies Beneath: The Deep Web
- Chapter 9: The Cyber Frontier