Your healthy child: a practical guide book for Moms
What to do if your child has a high temperature? What are the most common childhood Infectious Diseases? How to care for a sick child at home ?
All parents worry about their children’s health, and need the reassurance of a practical, easy-to-use guide; hence this Trusted advice: Your healthy child: A practical guide to more than 80 childhood complaints by DR. Miriam Stoppard. Here, more than 80 common childhood complaints are arranged in separate chapters by body system. All the information is given in simple terms that are easy to understand.
Parents are directed to possible courses of action in a dear, logical way, with step-by-step advice. Emphasis on speed is always made when it is important to contact a doctor or call an ambulance. An at-a-glance A-Z index of complaints is also included for emergency use.
- Caring for a sick child
- Infectious diseases: Diagnosis guide
- Skin, hair, and nails: Diagnosis guide
- Eyes, ears, nose, throat, and mouth: Diagnosis guide
- Respiratory system: Diagnosis guide
- Digestion: Diagnosis guide
- Muscles, bones, and joints: Diagnosis guide
- Head and brain: Diagnosis guide
- Urinary and genital infections: Diagnosis guide
Format: ebook PDF
Size: 2 mb